Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This internet thing is cool.

Yea!! I have internet. I can blog, and comment on blogs, and twitter, without being stuck to my little touch screen keypad that limits my editing capabilities and makes me sound kinda dorky. Cause, you know, that's why I sound dorky. Stupid phone. Now I have wireless internet that belongs to me, in my home, password protected (only because the guy on the phone wouldn't tell me how to leave it open - bastard), that works all the time and not from just certain corners of my house. Right now, I am writing this while sitting on the toilet.

No, really, I'm not. But I could be. The sweet smell of freedom.

Or something like that.

4 comments:

"The D" said...

WOW!! You have wireless internet? Welcome to 2004.

"The D" said...

WOW!! You have wireless internet? Welcome to 2004.

KC Sponge said...

Thanks, the D. I am very up on stuff. I don't have a subscription to Wired, because I could write every article.

Anonymous said...

Freedom is wonderful! Technology is wonderful!

I think I'll toast to that later :-)

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!