Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ps

The KU game will be playing at Paddy O'Quggley's tomorrow night during the meetup - good size screens up everywhere (in the restrooms as well, so I'm told) - AND we'll have tables reserved starting at 4 - so KC Bloggers will have some of the best seats at a downtown sports bar if you get your ass down there! (Not that KC trivia, my totally tubular party planning skills, the company of some pretty - ummm . . . quirky? - people and some fantabulously bad karaoke isn't enough to persuade even the faintest of hearts to bring their lovely booties down to the Quig!)

Folks, I'm serious. Get there.

8 comments:

Spyder said...

I'm coming, but hubby Kanga will be in class.

Xavier Onassis said...

I'll be there early (and probably leave early. that's just how I roll.)

I may even have a left over NASA item or two with which to reward you for putting this together.

FletcherDodge said...

I wish I could join you guys but unfortunately I'll be in NYC on a biz trip. It's too bad 'cause I had some kewl door prizes to give out.

Oh wellz. Have fun.

Faith said...

Hope you're feeling better Emaw! I'll have a beer for ya...

We're coming! Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Dan said...

thanks for putting that together. That was a blast.

KC Sponge said...

It WAS fun!! I'm going to post later with the few pictures I can put up! Thanks everyone for coming out!!

Elizabeth said...

It was great to meet you tonight at the event for Airick West. I've enjoyed reading through your blog! Now onto gonemild.com.

Faith said...

Am I the only one not seeing new posts out here at all? Sponge, you ok?

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!