Thursday, May 10, 2007

In Pain

So yeah, I survived the weekend, thank you very much. Now if I could just recover from my multiple training sessions, life would be a little brighter. I am shopping for a personal trainer and am fortunate to have the opportunity to try out 4 different trainers before I make a committment. But that also means that I have had to schedule sessions one after the other and my ass is getting kicked! I like it, don't get me wrong, but this is just not right. I started coaching a little soccer team yesterday and the 3 and 4 year olds were beating me in our drills. And I was trying! My legs no longer work. And it hurts to laugh. But if anyone needs a good personal trainer, I've got a few suggestions. . . Now if I can just decide.

No comments:

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!