Monday, April 30, 2007

This week better rock!

I got pulled over last Thursdayin Prairie Village where I was given a field sobriety test and then had a postivie strep test on Friday, failed a final on Saturday, Ward Parkway got shot up on Sunday and made me scared to go to Chik Fil A today - my daughter was diagnosed with strep as well today.
But hey - Friday, we have the Crossroads, Inaugeration and most importantly - my final birthday of my 20s!!! - Saturday is the Brookside Art Fair, the Urban Tour and most importantly - Cinco de Mayo (my favorite holiday EVER!), and Sunday continues the fun. Once I'm off penicillin - or when I've sobered up after this weekend, I have to register for my LSAT - deadline is next Tuesday. Registered for a Law School Forum in DC in July . . . started requesting recommendations . . . very exciting, friends!!
Too much stuff to post about - but everyone else seems to do it so well . . . I'm a much better commenter. I'll work on it.

3 comments:

tumple said...

The best thing about blogging is that however you post is doing it well if it's what you want to do. The best rule of thumb I've ever heard for blogging is: "If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right." If you are having fun when you post, then there ya go.

I'm having fun reading so far. :)

Sassywho said...

Good luck on the Lsat....

great blog btw, and yay brookside art-fair!

KC Sponge said...

Thanks - both of you!!

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!