Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My favorite pick up line

OK - since some people may come here from The D's blog - because he just linked to me and because he's awesome, I thought I would give you all - and him (even though he may not need it now that he's betrothed to some Buzzard Beach girl - well as far as I know because he won't SPILL THE BEANS) - my favorite pick up line in the whole entire world. . .

"Hi, my name is Sharon and my friend Treece over there - yeah, over there with the big hair and short skirt - no, not her - the pretty one, anyway, she's really shy and she wanted me to come over and ask for your phone number so that she knew where to find me tomorrow morning."

awesome.

3 comments:

Sassywho said...

oh, oh, i love that one!

and are you back btw?

"The D" said...

I'm gonna have to print this one out and tape it to my condoms.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!