Tuesday, April 1, 2008

10 Things I Want To Do This Year in Kansas City

10. See the Southeast Community Center open up with programming that competes with the suburbs' centers.

9. Watch Airick Leonard West be voted into office and create real change in the school district and inspire others to make a difference against seemingly insurmountable odds.

8. Watch Barack Obama be voted into office and create real change in our country and inspire others to make a difference against seemingly insurmountable odds.

7. Get my degree.

6. Get a new car.

5. Have a big freakin party to celebrate turning 30.

4. Watch Elle graduate kindergarten.

3. Spread tolerance like an airborne disease.

2. Blog a lot.

1. Eat lunch in a new spot each week.

7 comments:

Carla O'Callaghan said...

Totally buy a Fuckus. It is the coolest car EVER

Spyder said...

1. I'm up for that!

6 Honda Civic Hybrid!!!!

The DLC said...

Re: #1

It's a hell of a lot harder than you would think!

KC Sponge said...

OH - the Fit is It!

I'm very excited - have wanted one since they first come out. It will be my birthday present to myself. =)

The DLC said...

just bought a Fit two weeks ago and really love it. It's like someone took a shrinking ray to a minivan. only cuter.

Waldo Oiseau said...

Count me in for parties and lunches!

30 is a big deal and should be celebrated.

Anonymous said...

I dunno how it is in the blogging community, but in my OTHER circle of friends (the ones that can't read or type) 30 is the "sheep" birthday.

Don't worry, it's inflatable, so it doesn't eat much.

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!