Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top 10 Things I Did in Kansas City in the Past Year

10. Took Elle to Crown Center Ice Skating Rink and "What Do You Wanna Be?"

9. Saw Alanis Morrissette and Matchbox 20 at the Sprint Center

8. Brought my dance team to many competitions around the area

7. Attended the Viable Third Anniversary Party at Harper's 18th and Vine

6. Visited the new expansion of the Nelson-Atkins Museum

5. Saw Craig Ferguson at the Uptown Theater

4. Took Elle to Mattie Rhodes for Spring Break camp and went free after school swimming at the Tony Aguirre Community Center

3. Marched in the Brookside Parade

2. All my fun nights karaoke-ing at Missie B's, The Brick, and Paddy O'Quiggley's followed by many late nights at the Foundation

1. All my blogger meet ups . . . they've been great!!

No comments:

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!