Monday, July 7, 2008

Aren't We Cute?


Hey everybody. Yes, that's my new purse. Yes, those are beads of lovliness that are acting as zipper pulls. Yes, it even has animal print AND sequins on it. Yes, it is super cute and wonderful. No, you can't have it. And yes, that is the wall of the Super 8 Motel behind me in fabulous Mulberry, FL - from which I will be traveling to Bartow for happy hour at Chili's - the only thing in town. Two more days of camp here, then on to Tampa for a quick jaunt at the Apple Store where I will wait in line for my new phone (if you don't know THAT story, you have been missing out) and have another 4 day camp where I just get to boss people around and don't have to teach a damn thing. =) Wish me luck in my pursuit of a 3G!! I miss you guys - have a couple hours to kill so will be checking up on ya'll and dropping some comments. See you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I can't afford a 3G right now. So I am gonna have to bask in your victory for gettin 1 first.

As for the purse... I got nothing. I don't know jack about those damn things.

And finally, I was a little sad to hear you had to hit Chili's for a beer run.

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!