Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Law School Pick Up Line

Checked my statcounter this morning - haven't really done that since I set it up frankly because I dont understand it and it's a lot of numbers that don't make sense to me, but I had so much fun . . . I have so many hits from people that google stupid shit like . . . how to pick up law school chicks, law school high five, pick up lines for lawyers . . . none of these dumbasses make it past my incredibly-thought-invoking banter to comment or even come back, really, but I'm on the first page for all these searches. So for all you freaks out there who find my page because you want to bang a lawyer - I am here to help you out! "Thanks, Sponge." "That was great, Sponge." "You're the best, Sponge." "My love for you is like diarhhea, Sponge . . . I can't hold it in."

Here goes:


"So, you must have learned a lot in law school - because I got off just by looking at you."

(I'll have to turn all my pickup lines into lawyerly ones so that I keep getting these hits.)

5 comments:

"The D" said...

Ignor the page loads they are worthless. Watch the Unique visitors and returning visitors. Those are the money numbers. And I like to watch the Refering URL's

KC Sponge said...

Yeah - most of mine from google, but I get a lot from your blog, sassy and erins. That's it. But it makes me feel special to see how many hits I get . . . even if no one really reads it, they're just looking for the money lines. It'll make it more interesting to come up with titles for my blogs now . . .

Anonymous said...

Haha! Fabulous.

FletcherDodge said...

"You're in law school? Would you like to go over my briefs?"

Anonymous said...

singles holidays [url=http://loveepicentre.com/]farmer singles in england[/url] singles book http://loveepicentre.com/ dating service south west

I'm taking in all the happenings in Kansas City and saving you all the trouble . . . I'll let you know whether to soak it up or squeeze it out!!